Good bye

Hi you, the one that successfully accompany me since last year 2012. We both were childhood friend. We used to play together, especially playing play station, hahaha so much fun, huh? :) since 7th grade, we lost contact. I don't know what are you doing, where you go for school and etc. 6 years passed, I randomly miss you, your figure. Thank to Internet and social media that make me possible to find you. Yes you. It was 2012.
Since we met in social media, we become very close like we used to be in previous years. I like it very much, like much. I like the way we share stories, I like the way we spend our time together, I like the way we call, that was great, so memorable.
But there was one thing that I always think about that kind of relationship, is it good for you? Does it work? I think over and over again, till I knew that I should have just letting it be. We just go on and do usual thing we did.
Until last night, when I realized that our relationship was unhealthy. You were forced, I was a burden to you, I demanded something too much. You don't realized, you are innocent.
So here is now we are. I want us to become a strangers like we ever used to live that way.
Good bye you :)

The real and specific situation is privacy. So sorry for sharing general causal and abstract story. Thanks for reading ;)

Leave a respond