You.

it was my plan to bring him with me, and make as if it was unconditionally occur, when i asked him to follow to where i choose to sit on.
It was happy moment, to meet you in such circumstance. Being near with you is crazy. But i know the hurt truth that you never wanted me, and always wanted him to be with you even if you knew that he has a girlfriend.
I walked alone along my way to my room. I walked in to bathroom, locked it, and while playing 'sampai menutup mata'. I looked down to the mirror and said "i know, i am not your vision of ideal. I am totally not perfect"
 I looked deeper to the mirror, deeper and deeper, till the tears downed. It was silence a while. I said to myself "sometime, love is not enough. Appearance does matter"
And i decided to have another galau night in Palembang. Yeeeep, tonight is the galau night.

Leave a respond