Hi september!

There were a lot of people come close to me, more than i could imagine.

Jo, the one who is still giving PHP treatment but certainly said that Jo does want us to be a friend, maybe special one but not serious one, i dont know, that is why i call it PHP. We still have sweet texting up until now. I stop expecting, i just respect Jo for what Jo've already accompany me in my hard time.

Yaya, the one who is lazy to have texting stuff, we end up with a dinner in purwokerto's ayam leko resto. Yaya commits to not having serious relationship within us. Yaya wants me to be the big bro only, no more than that. We currently dont text, don't communicate at all. I blocked yaya's twitter and Facebook. But still having yaya's number on my phone.


Cina, cina is certainly not Chinese, i just like to call Cina, Cina. We met in AEO. we are separated by distance, me in central java, cina in central Kalimantan. Cina doesn't like long distance relationship. I am sure, my communication with cina is the most intensive communication i have ever made with another special people in my life.

Arab, arab is perfection at first. arab has everything i need. i sexually attracted to arab because arab's appearance  is so beautiful, so adorable. Arab is certainly not arabian people. Arab just have sweet brown skin and pointed nose like most arabian have. i still on my effort to get arab on my arm, even if arab always tell me story about someone else, about how a lot of people wants to be arab boyfriend. I certainly never in arab's mind. but now, i finally woke up and said clearly to myself "there is no future with arab, arab wanna play only, not making settlement. That's not what i am seeking for" gw tau, gw butiran debu, not your vision of ideal. Tapi lo yang akan nyesel, letting me go freely without making any effort to keep me back.

N, gatau nih harus manggil apa, N is enough. I knew N since january 2012, aeo. We never met personally actually. i keep kepo-ing N's life since then.And decided to make proper convo with N, it was around march or april 2013. I added N in my Facebook, i followed N on twitter, but poor me, i followed the previous twitter of N that being hacked by irresponsible people. We met again on may, but in very so so atmosphere. Till we have Palembang. The place where i certainly sure, all the song i listen to, all the galau-ness i feel to, is about N. N is perfect. Everybody want N to be with him. We currently have unnecessary convo in twitter or path or Line. But i don't care, i just wanna keep talking to N. one thing for certain, Gw butiran debu dimatanya, certainly! But still, deep down, i have a believe that N is not a person who sees another people by their persona, physical appearance or such. N sees beyond what other could sees. I just have a feeling of N is wanting me to be on N's side. Maybe it is illusion of mine, just imaginary. I am now trying to figure it out, what N feels about me. I LOVE YOU N, LOVE YOU. Im willing to make huge sacrifice to prove to you how big my love to you :)
Dear N :D

Semua nama adalah nama samaran, nama panggilan yg biasa gw sebut kalo manggil
Welcome to my world! I write it on my blogspot just to make sure, that my history, including my love journey was well recorded.

BECAUSE MY LIFE IS WORTH MORE THAN JUST WAITING FOR PEOPLE TO RESPECT AND UNDERSTAND THE WAY I SHOULD BE TREATED WORHTED-LY.

Leave a respond