Crush

It is just crush, you know c r u s h

I have a crush with this human whom i met in Palembang. Recently this human always keep asking question to me like this human cares. 
I stupidly think that this human really care.
But then i realize, that this human is actually care to the person next to me, yes, the one who always beside me whenever i go. I figured out the reason why this human keep asking the question,indeed because  i and my best friend keep talking about things, and this human want to engage with us by using me :( 
Very sad fact, this human and my best friend now own each other contact.
And they start making convo while (of course) i always beside my bf whenever this human text and or my best friend replied.
I am not telling my bf if i have acrush with that human.
Sad but, yaah it is a crush after all.
I already have someone who i love the most actually HAHAHA

Leave a respond