A GUY WITH BIG DREAMS

I am a guy with a big dreams
I have a lot of thing i wanna do in my life.
I want to move from BCA (private bank) to Bank Indonesia (Indonesia's Central Bank).
I want to have a decent work, have a decent life, buy my own house, buy a comfy car, have a restaurants, buy a farms, move to Australia, have a decent job there at Reserve Bank of Australia (Australia's Central Bank), settledown, have a twin-boy kids :D
To achieve it all, every effort should be serious and focus. If i happen to not so good in the otherside of my life (social, spiritual), i need someone who can balance me and be with me as my balance. 
Because a soulmate and a life-time mate is not someone who come when we are succesfull, but someone who see our vulnerabilities and stay to fix it out, because they know, they need me to fix theirs too.

#ContemplationOfaKing #AmIStillTheKing?

Leave a respond